Friday, July 3, 2009

Leaving Maine Soon....

2 of my 3 nephews! They're getting SO big!!
Everyone out bowling, it was like a reunion!! (left to right)
Rob, Mike, Robbie, JP, Me, Kayla, Nikkie, Katie, then Kayla's husband and daughter! :)

So, I've been home stateside in Maine for over a month now, and besides the rain, it's been amazing! I haven't seen sunshine in so long, it's pretty depressing. It's even supposed to rain ALL day tomorrow for the holiday! :(

Other than that, things are great! I was recently down in VA/MD for a week to find an apartment and check out the base and area I'm moving too. The good news is I got a decent apartment for a good price, and I get to pick of Gixxie this month!!!! I haven't seen my dog in almost 9 months now, I CANNOT wait to go get her! I feel a little bad because my mother has gotten really attached to her... but, I warned her I'd be coming back for her! Also, while I was in Virginia I caught up with LOADS of old friends! It was so much fun!

So, all in all my life is great! I've paid off my car... so I have no debt! :) I'm excited about moving to a new squadron with several new aircraft, and I'm excited about my new place! I have amazing friends and amazing family, a wonderful dog, and the most amazing boyfriend ever!! Life is good!!! I will truly miss Maine, but I'll be living a mere hour and a half from home now! YAY!!




No comments: