Monday, June 8, 2009

Home sweet home!

So... I'm home! It's so glorious too! It was chilly and raining when we landed, and that was MORE than welcome! Anyhoo, let me start by saying Gary and I called a quits, my life got a little complicated and I decided it was time to take a step back and figure things out. We're still friends though, at least email buddies sometimes. LOL Other than that, things are good. Home is beautiful and GREEN, my friends and family are wonderful... I even had a guest for the first week I was home! It was nice having comapny! My house is so empty without my dog, I can't pick her up until July/Aug!! Ummm.... my birthday went well, got home just in time and a bunch of us went out all dressd up for dinner. Good times! Well, I guess thats it for now!!


1 comment:

jax from the harmon squad said...

I'm glad you're home!!! And you never really realize how much you love trees until you're someplace they aren't. So what's next with your life??