Friday, February 27, 2009

Latest News


^ The most thoughtful Valentines gift ever! <3 (I'd have to explain it to you)

One of many sandstorms out here.

So, I'm still over here in the desert... I've been trying to post for awhile, but it's hard to figure out how to log in with everything in arabic. LOL Anyhoo, we're about halfway through our deployment now... we had a cookout today to celebrate. Too bad it's all the same nasty food we have to eat everyday anyways.


The days are passing pretty quickly over here, though right now I wish they would just slow down a bit. Gary, (the British fellow from my last post), is leaving in about two weeks.... I swear the days are just flying right now. :( I can't stand the thought of him leaving, but, I know everything will be fine... just three more lonely months in the desert for me, then back stateside... then maybe a visit to the UK ;)


I guess thats it for now, I think I've figured out the easiest way to log in on here, so hopefully I'll keep up better!


1 comment:

jax from the harmon squad said...

I'm so happy and excited for you! But it is VERY sad he's leaving:( Will you guys make sand castles for me before he leaves? If you do, you better take pictures! And I hope the rest of the time there goes quickly and uneventfully.