Thursday, February 5, 2009

Deployment Update!










So, I've been in the Middle East for two months now, we're one thrid of the way through! YAY! Things are rolling right along out here, everyday is the same, and the hours are long which makes the days blur together, but they go by fast at the same time.

Now, the real update... Anthony and I parted ways, as of the beginning of December. He's a great person, just not for me. Ironically, just weeks later I met a really sweet guy at the gym. It's crazy how when you least expect someone to walk into you life, there they are. I'm trying to take things slow, trying not to get in too deep (though I think it's already too late). He's from England, so, yeah... it's not going to be easy... but, I've found the best things in life are worth fighting for!

I guess thats it for now, I've got to get back to work!!

1 comment:

jax from the harmon squad said...

Isn't it funny how things work out? Rob actually broke up with his girlfriend the day after I moved to Greensboro and we met 2 days later... and you see what happened to us! I'm glad the time is going quickly and that you have someone to make the days brighter! (And you should so make him make sandcastles with you- and if you do I want pictures:))