Monday, September 15, 2008

Rafting trip and more!

Wow, what a weekend! I went white water rafting with a group of ten friends, what a blast! We went through Northern Outdoors in The Forks, ME... on the Dead River. I was scared at first, but once we started it was great! After rafting we spent the evening sipping on drinks and relaxing in a big hot tub, not to mention building a fire and eating some delicious meals! I can't wait to go again!





On another note, I'm starting to think my ex-husbands wife is a little off her rocker! Seriously, I've done nothing to them, we've been divorced for six months, I haven't seen him in eight months, nor have I spoken to him in awhile.. not even email! She's displaying SO MUCH hatred towards me, it's just weird. I've never even met the girl. She's acting like I should towards her really.. LOL ..like I pose a threat to her... very insecure, not to mention immature. I mean, he's her problem now, I don't want him! I'm actually quite happy for them and their growing family.. I wish she would stop being a psycho though. I feel like she's stalking me or something.. LOL Anyhoo, just venting I guess.. Jax is the only person who reads this =) Thanks for listening!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had fun!!! wish I didn't have to do other things... Maybe next time!

--jacob

jax from the harmon squad said...

Sounds like you had fun! Maybe someday I'll go rafting... And don't worry about the ex's flame- she's probably insecure with her new position and feels better making you feel worse. At least you know the truth and are FREE!