Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Playing Catch Up

So, now that I'm single it seems that all my friends are getting engaged and married! They're smart... they waited. LOL Anyhoo, I'm so happy for everyone, I've been to a wedding recently, and I can't wait for more! I'm doing really good, getting ready to take some predeployment leave to say bye to some friends and family, and of course drop my dog off in Tennessee with my mom. I still don't know where I'm going, but, I know it's somewhere sandy again... hooray for the middle east! Heres some pictures from a few of my latest antics. =)



2 comments:

jax from the harmon squad said...

You're leaving again?! Although I am slightly jealous- not that I want to live there and fight a war or anything, but I've always wanted to go to the Middle East. It really is beautiful. So maybe before I die I will make it there. Oh, and did your friend wear a red veil? That is so cool!

Unknown said...

Very fine......