Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Catching Up

Well, it's been too long, so lets catch up. I finally made third at work. Thats right, I am now AE3. It's not a huge deal, nor is it much more money, but every little bit helps!


This is me getting frocked by the skipper.


I quit drinking. It was getting beyond out of hand, so I asked for help. After two weeks of treatment, I've learn to deal with my life instead of drown it with alcohol. It's been over a month since I've had a drink.



I've decided to re-enlist... but not as an AE. I'm going back to the sandbox towards the end of this year, and I'm going to re-up there, and put in for cross-rating. Hopefully by this time next year I'll be headed for a new school to begin a new rate.



Other than that I've been getting out of the house more.. I went kayaking, and to a fair, and more!



Me kayaking in Maine.

Me and my friend Jake at the fair.

No comments: