Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Great Leave!




Well, last Wednesday I took leave for a mini vacation. I flew down to Pittsburgh (after getting stuck in D.C. because the plane was "broken") to visit my friend. I don't see him often so I treasured every second. We went to a comedy show featuring Kevin Brennon (prior SNL writer.. hilarious), the zoo, and a monster truck rally.. amoungst other things. I had such a great time. The truck rally was definitly a new experience for me, I felt a little out of place surrounded by rednecks... but, we got beer and nachos and blended right in! I was also introduced to The Cheesecake Factory, and let me tell you.. delicious! We don't have one up here in Maine. So, thanks to my friend, I had the greatest five days I've had in a long time!

1 comment:

jax from the harmon squad said...

I have yet to do anything but drive through Pennsylvania... hopefully someday I'll actaully get to stop and see the sights. I'm glad you had fun- there's nothing like a vacation to make you feel better!