Monday, July 28, 2008

Summer Vacation 2008

Well, I just had two awesome weeks of vacation! I flew from Maine down to Virginia and spent a few days in Fredericksburg. Though my time there was limited, I got to see so many friends! From there i went to VA Beach and got to meet my cousins new wife, and hang out with an old friend. Next I drove down to Topsail Island, NC... there I met up with about eighty family members from my dads side, and we all stayed at the Villa Capriani (a great resort). It's always great catching up with family, I really had a great time, and I can't wait to get back down to VA (and TN) in October!! Anyhoo, I'm going to post a few pictures, but all of them can be found on my myspace page!

My family picture.. / Some of the gang reunited!!

Topsail Island Beach / Me, and my newest nephew Liam!

Phil and Shannon

No comments: